Moving you forward
WHAT WE DO
Hoko owns and operates a diverse portfolio of businesses within the sectors of Entertainment, Sport and F&B.
The success of an event, concept or activation lies in the smallest of details. Hoko’s agility and attention to the nuances have helped make our work a huge success across the globe. Our goal across our work is to form an emotional connection between audience and brand. It can take on many forms and utilizes multiple channels to achieve the same objective: drive action, inspire engagement and build long term client relationships. At Hoko we design, manage and produce the activations and strategies you need to form deeper connections with your audience.
RIGHTS HOLDINGS AND FRANCHISES.
Hoko owns and operates its own IP & Franchise concepts as well as for other clients in various territories worldwide. It is our mission to help rights holders across the below areas:
• Creation of IP concepts
• Strategic activation of the rights and intellectual property
• Evaluation on the assets and platforms – legal protection, market share, barriers to entry, IP’s profitability, growth, economic growth and technology
• Audience data and consumer reach
• Commercials – revenue generation
Hoko advises businesses on culture, sports and entertainment on how to create, develop and financially grow their IP, concepts or events.
Hoko also resolves pressing strategic, financial and operational issues... We have worked with clients across the spectrum, including blue chip corporations, IP owners, sports teams, media partners, content distributors, promoters, venue operators and service providers.
Participants in culture, sports and entertainment business have a myriad of challenges and opportunities to address in growing their businesses which Hoko looks to solve in this sector. Example key challenges and questions that Hoko solves across IP would be:
• Fan segmentation and lifecycle management: How do we maximize the engagement and spending of our current fan base and cultivate the next generation of fans?
• Direct-to-consumer digital strategies: How do we build meaningful direct digital, social and mobile relationships with our fans alongside traditional linear rights relationships? How do we optimize the pricing and packaging of our digital DTC services?
• International go-to-market strategy: How do we reach, engage and monetize fan bases outside of our home market(s)? • Live event revenue and fan experience maximization: How do we drive attendance, per-caps, and overall fan experience at our IP concepts, events and facilities? • Rights value maximization: What are our IP’s, Concepts, Events and other rights worth? Who are our potential bidders, and what is their relative willingness to pay? How do we prioritize potential rights-holding partners? How do we maximize the strength of our bargaining position?
Hoko specialises in activation with end-to-end event project management and production for events, exhibitions, brand activations, award shows, gala dinners and media events. Major brands, IP owners and organisations have been trusting Hoko as their agency to produce astonishing events for over 10 years. Our unique approach, industry leading team and extensive suite of event management services means we’re ideally equipped to tackle any brief, no matter how large or small.
Our mantra has always been to create financially successful engaging events which empower our clients to communicate effectively with their chosen target audience and strengthen their band or event, providing the necessary support to ensure your project not only meets but exceeds expectations. Services include:
• Project Management & Administration
• Financial Management • Programme Development
• Event Branding, Marketing and Communication
• Sponsorship Support and Fulfilment
• Logistics, Production and On-Site Management
• Post Event Evaluation